SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL «BUSINESS INFORMATICS»
Editor-in-Chief: Alexey Golosov
Business Informatics is a peer reviewed interdisciplinary academic journal published since 2007 by National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE), Moscow, Russian Federation. The journal is administered by School of Business Informatics.
The mission of the journal is to develop business informatics as a new field within both information technologies and management. It provides dissemination of latest technical and methodological developments, promotes new competences and provides a framework for discussion in the field of application of modern IT solutions in business, management and economics.
The journal publishes papers in the areas of, but not limited to:
- data analysis and intelligence systems
- information systems and technologies in business
- mathematical methods and algorithms of business informatics
- software engineering
- Internet technologies
- business processes modeling and analysis
- standardization, certification, quality, innovations
- legal aspects of business informatics
- decision making and business intelligence
- modeling of social and economic systems
- information security
Since 2010 the journal is included into the list of peer reviewed scientific editions established by the Supreme Certification Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The journal is included into Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) database on the Web of Science platform.
The journal is published quarterly and distributed both in printed and electronic forms.